Tuesday, 15 October 2013

I'm back?


It has been a crazy busy summer.  Well, it is a crazy busy life I have got!  Our summer was full of visits to the splashpad, play dates, family time, movies, a couple of trips to the beach and so much more!  I will have to do a photo dump soon!
I also had a personal... I am not sure what the right word is.  Tragedy seem to great, issue not great enough.  Definitely a struggle and upset.  But we are moving past it and are continually thankful for all our blessings.  Not quite ready to go into details, we haven't even shared details with family, but we are all healthy and happy and that is the main thing we are focusing on.

Madelyn is in SK full time this year and I miss her!  I am off three days a week of which she is in school and I am working weekends when she is off!  the same craziness is what Matt and I do, but at least we are saving on daycare.  And the kids are usually home with at least one of us.
Meredith is a great help to me.  A second mother to Myles, or so she likes to think! Both kids help me out while Madelyn is in school and love getting her off the bus at the end of the day! 
Myles is growing in leaps and bounds!  He is very tall, but has slimmed down.  He isn't very verbal, which, I admit, worries me, but he grasps things very well and seems to understand.  So hopefully my worry is for nothing.  
And, despite our crazy work schedules, Matt and I are also doing well. We feel very blessed and thankful to be raising our family on this farm and in our beautiful home. Looking forward to all the memories we will be making.